Murder and Matchmaking

Murder and Matchmaking
A novel mashup of Sherlock Holmes and Pride & Prejudice

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Exciting times

Only one week to go until it's NaNo time! I haven't written anything new that's longer than a short story in over 6 weeks. I can't wait. It's a long weekend and the weather so far had been fanastic! My excitement at this point is the sort that tempts one to use multiple exclamations marks but I'll try to restrain myself. !!!!!!!! ...Oops, couldn't quite resist. Sorry.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe I say use all the exclamation marks you want! Do they count as words? haha, just kidding! I'm sure you don't need to add extra !'s just to bulk up the word count.
Great that you are feeling so excited, am getting there myself though there still seems a lot of planning to do yet!

Debbie Cowens said...

I wish I had left a bit more planning to do so I could spend this week getting focussed and prepared but this is already one the most planned out book I've ever done. The dangers of starting to get ready too early I guess.